The arms trade fuels conflict and human rights abuse. The CAAT Universities Network exists to help students and staff in higher education to campaign to break the links between universities and the arms trade.
Protesting the arms trade on campus can take many forms; disruption at careers events, passing Student Union motions, lobbying your University Careers Service, writing in your student paper, and more.
There is an exciting movement of anti arms-trade activism across UK universities and we hope you will join us!
Download our new leaflets from our resources page – use them on your Fresher’s Fair stall, to advertise your first meeting and to spread the word at protests.
In the news
On this site
- Find out about our campaigns
- Find your university group or get advice on how to start your own
- Be inspired by news of student protests and get angry reading the latest stories about arms trade links to universities
- Find out about upcoming events near you
- Browse our campaign resources
- And get involved!
Further information on the arms trade
If you want to find out more about the arms trade, CAAT’s website is a good place to start. In particular, check out the following –